Lines, Wrinkles & Ageing Skin
A crease here, a wrinkle there, and gradually for us all a lifetime of smiling, laughing or frowning starts to give away our age.
Types and causes
- Sun damage – may lead to darker patches called ‘age spots’ or ‘liver spots’, particularly on the face and hands. It can also reduce levels of collagen and elastin so that skin sags and wrinkles prematurely.
- Dehydrated skin – wrinkles are more obvious and your skin is in need of some TLC.
You may feel like your skin is ageing, and losing its firmness or notice sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Treatments and products
We can really make your skin – face, neck, chest or hands – look fresher and smoother without changing who you are or what you look like. We carefully select ‘pharmaceutical’ grade or medical grade skincare products that have active ingredients that can penetrate the skin.
- Laser – intense pulse light (IPL) treatments reduce the number and severity of active lesions, calming inflammation and slowing the frequency of breakouts.
- Skin peels – help improve acne by addressing all contributing factors, without causing dehydration or inflammation.
- Micro-needling – helps to reduce lines, wrinkles, open pores and acne scarring and treats dry, dehydrated skin to leave your skin looking fresher and smoother.
- LED Light – we use blemish-fighting blue light therapy to treat the causes and symptoms of acne and rosacea by reducing inflammation, irritation and bacteria with no downtime.